Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Category:• General Management
What's the Project?
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 10+ years of experience in the IT industry
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Experience in managing large projects (50+) and/or program/portfolio of the project with a total headcount of 50+ team members
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Strong project management skills, including conceptualisation, analysis, driving alignment, planning resources, managing milestones and objectives risk, quality management, and Agile practices
- Strong team / people management skills and experience
- Strong client engagement experience
Nice to have:
- Strong technical background
- Solid product management skills
- Budgeting experience
- Local labour market understanding.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Making sure that the development teams produce world-class delivery for the clients
- Managing and supporting engineering staff with a focus on company business objectives, including people management, processes, product delivery and quality control
- Strategic planning of the project/unit growth, analyzing the data and choosing the best approaches
- Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reach success level values
- On-boarding/launching of new projects by working with leadership, SOAR, sales, account management, and system architects.
HR and Recruitment
- In partnership with recruitment – make sure that the hiring process is smooth and well defined. Observe and remove potential impediments
- In partnership with HR – make sure that team members are happy and are being paid comprehensive salaries and benefits
Office/location management and growth
- In partnership with office management – make sure the office is equipped with everything needed and all goods are being purchased or planned to purchase in accordance with the hiring plan.
- In partnership with the executives – make sure that the location/office has a clear plan for growth
- Observing potential opportunities for money savings
- Observing potential opportunities for the nearby cities/countries’ expansions
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV with expected salary and earliest joining date to email@example.com