• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
What's the Project?
We are looking for an English Teacher to join our team during a period of significant growth. You will join the team of our teachers to help grow our employees.
Join us to make a global impact with local like-minded people!
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- Higher education (A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in English philology)
- Proficient in English; excellent command of spoken and written English (C1-C2)
- Experience in teaching English to groups and individual students (all levels A1-C1)
- Previous teaching and/or tutoring experience in IT as an English teacher would be an advantage
- Creative approach to teaching
- Individual approach to every student
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be computer literate
Your day-to-day activities:
- Planning, preparing, and delivering 25 lessons a week (both individual and in groups)
- Checking and assessing students’ work
- Conducting oral placement tests
- Monitoring students’ progress
- Delivering tailored, dynamic, effective, and engaging lessons
- Conduct each class in a detailed and structured manner, with student growth and understanding as the primary goal
- Reporting on the attendance, progress, development, and achievements of students, keeping the electronic register
- Preparing and updating English materials; using up-to-date materials and techniques