• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Zagreb, Croatia
Opportunity: Event Management
What's the Project?
Newfire Global Partners is searching for an enthusiastic event manager with a “can-do” attitude. You’ll be working to host online and offline events that enhance our brand visibility and engagement with our target audiences. In addition, your organizational skills, creativity, and vision will assist Newfire in establishing, nurturing, and retaining client and talent relationships.
The event manager will be responsible for planning and managing our annual event calendar, project management of event roadmaps, and delivering on our ultimate event objectives. You will be required to communicate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, including your fellow marketing teammates, internal and external speakers, peers from our talent and sales teams, internal subject matter experts, as well as event invitees/target audience members.
The ideal candidate is expected to demonstrate exceptional organizational abilities, interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills, attention to detail, and excellent time management.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience, including event management experience across various audience types, locations, and event types/sizes
- Advanced English
- Degree in public relations, communications, marketing, or hospitality
- Communications, marketing, and project management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized, multi-tasker, good time management skills
- Proficiency in various event software
- Risk management experience
Your day-to-day activities:
- Brainstorm, project manage, and implement event plans and concepts, including:
- Coordinating the creation of registration landing pages, when applicable
- Creating events on our webinar platform and/or researching and negotiating with in-person event venues, depending on format
- Coordinating event promotion via various channels (direct outreach, social media, email marketing, PPC ads, media promotion, etc.)
- Managing event communications plans (invitations, post-event follow ups, etc.)
- Ensuring best possible on-site or online event experience for attendees
- Manage the external events calendar. Responsibilities include:
- Developing a list of external events to speak at or/and sponsor
- Negotiating sponsorship deals
- Liaising with internal SMEs to ensure proper brand and thought leadership presence at the event
- Analyze event performance data, including ROI reporting
- Oversee industry association membership efforts. Responsibilities include:
- Searching for membership opportunities that could be of value to the organization
- Handling the membership entry process and further coordination, ensuring all membership benefits are fully utilised