• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
Opportunity: Information Technology & Services
What's the Project?
Company is a global leader in designing highly-scalable IoT solutions for food and pharmacy safety, facility monitoring, and supply chain visibility. Actionable insight is what enables companies to improve operational efficiency, ensure regulatory compliance, and manage product quality risk. Company provides real-time insight at over 40,000 sites around the world.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- Experience with the latest UI Development frameworks and technologies in the industry especially ReactJS
- 4+ years of solid hands-on experience in Architecting, Designing & Developing Front End applications for web-based applications.
- Experience with reactive programming parading (Redux / MobX / etc)
- Utilizing the latest JS features with TypeScript or Babel
- Solid Object Oriented design and development skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience in working with Agile Teams
- Code management: GIT
Nice to have:
- Experience with C#, .NET and .NET Core programming / development experience
- Experience building tables, views, stored procedures in MSSQL, MySQL or similar SQL or No-SQL data platform
Your day-to-day activities:
- Proactively designing & implementing innovative applications using React.js
- Work with team on new ideas, best practices and strategies on Front End Development for given applications
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Care about quality and delivering high-quality code, with various levels of automated tests and code quality tools
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)