FullStack .Net Engineer
Location: San Jose, Costa Rica
Opportunity: Information Technology & Services
What's the Project?
Company is a is the global leader in designing highly-scalable IoT solutions for food and pharmacy safety, facility monitoring, and supply chain visibility. Actionable insight is what enables companies to improve operational efficiency, ensure regulatory compliance, and manage product quality risk. Company provides real-time insight at over 40,000 sites around the world.
This project enables organizations to use wireless sensors, digital checklists, and advanced analytics to provide actionable insight based on remote sensing and artificial intelligence (AI).
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 4+ years C#, .NET and .NET Core programming / development experience
- Hands-on experience delivering and supporting Cloud-based services and components in AWS
- Practical knowledge and implementation of API layer and frameworks (API as a Service) from the ground-up ensuring full multitenancy, audit capabilities, and billing capabilities, etc.
- 3+ years of experience building tables, views, stored procedures in MSSQL, MySQL, or similar SQL or No-SQL data platform
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented design principles
- Experience with Visual Studio and GIT (or similar configuration management tool)
- The ability to analyze a problem and propose solutions
- Ability to use Agile Development principles to iteratively deliver features, while engaging with users to get feedback
- The ability to put together a useful UI without guidance from a visual designer
- Very good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with and deploying SaaS application is a significant plus
Your day-to-day activities:
- Understand high-level business requirements, produce technical specifications, designs, and architectures, and propose solutions based on technical options, scope, and risk
- Develop accurate time-estimates for work assignments and communicate with engineering management and team leaders on task prioritization, scheduling, and coordination
- Design, develop, and deliver applications in C# to include architecture design, prototyping, development of production quality code, and design
- Design and development of relevant automated unit tests, API, and integration tests to ensure quality deliverables
- Work with other team members and technical leads effectively and with minimal supervision