• San Jose, Costa Rica
• Remote, Latin America
What's the Project?
Our client is one of the largest and most innovative healthcare organizations in the United States. They believe that technology can improve the quality of life of patients, and they have partnered with Newfire Global Partners to help bring “innovation at scale” to their organization. We are immensely proud and excited about this relationship!
This project simplifies the process for seniors to enroll into relevant healthcare programs. Our team is extending this capability and supporting the development of further innovative features and functionality.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of experience working as a software developer in total.
- 3+ years of experience working with Golang.
- Knowledge Go routers libraries as Gorilla Mux, Chi or similar
- Good understanding of concurrency principles, go-routines
- Understanding and experience working with microservices architecture.
- Experience with creating and consuming APIs
- Deep understanding of system design, and data structures, and have experience with relational databases (especially Postgre SQL)
- Experience with K8s
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience working in Agile Teams
- Experience with Git
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience working with AWS
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable GoLang code
- Proactively designing & implementing innovative applications using GoLang
- Work with team on new ideas, best practices, and strategies for the development of given applications
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Care about quality and delivering high-quality code, with various levels of automated tests (unit, integration, performance, and security)
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)