//= get_field('back_button', 'options') ?>
Location: San Jose, Costa Rica
What's the Project?
Main goal: To help bring as many good people (IT Technical Engineers) to Newfire Global Partners
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 3+ years of commercial experience with IT Recruitment
- Upper Intermediate or higher level of English, spoken and written
- Ability to fill as minimum as 4 positions per month for Middle and Senior level
- Knowledge to conduct an Xray search
- Searching via different sources (working with social networks)
- Interviewing skills
- Good communications and organisational skills
- Experience dealing with different candidates’ database
- Proficient with chatting and mailing skills, experience with chat reviews
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work under pressure
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s in Business Admin or similar
Your day-to-day activities:
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack, and Github)
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Lead candidate through recruiting pipeline (pre-screen – tech interview – final interview)
- Working with recommendations of candidates from employees and external networks
- Providing pre-screen interviews
- Organising technical interviews and client interviews
- Take part in recruitment-related researches
- Interact closely with the HR and Marketing team supporting any recruitment initiatives.
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.