• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
What's the Project?
Join a brand new healthcare project from scratch using the latest technologies!
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 7+ years of commercial experience with Java development
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to the changes
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong architectural and OOP skills (SOLID)
- Understanding of Domain-Driven Design will be a plus
- You should understand client-server architectures and how RESTful services are used
- Very strong in Microservice Architecture and Microservices patterns(Circuit Breaker, Service Discovery, Distributed Tracing, Saga)
- Very strong knowledge of Java 11, Spring and JPA
- Very comfortable with core topics such as: OOPs Concepts & Patterns, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO and Serialization, Collections – List , Map , Set, Access Specifiers, Exceptions – Checked , Unchecked, Generics, Java Keywords Static, Final, volatile, synchronized, transient, this super etc., JVM and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, Dependency Injection
- Very comfortable with SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers
- CI/CD experience (automate build, packaging, test pipelines and deployments with Jenkins, git, OBS, etc)
- Understanding of cloud-based application deployment patterns cloud computing best practices
- Solid understanding of testing approaches, strategies, and methodologies.
- Understanding of industry standard web accessibility, web design & usability
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Work with Product Managers, Architects, and UX Designers to design and specify new features from the engineering standpoint
- Contribute to the positive, solution focused and creative team spirit
- Support less experienced team members in their progress and development
- Knowledge of medical data exchange standards: FHIR,HL7
- Experience with GCP; including GKE, StackDriver, PubSub
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Agile development process
- Strong spoken and written English
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum practice
Your day-to-day activities:
- Troubleshoot, debug, pinpoint, and fix bugs in software
- Review existing code and make changes as needed for performance increases, better organization, and stability
- lead in code reviews ensuring code developed by others is bug-free and utilizes best practices
- Guide the testing of features and bug fixes performed by other developers
- lead and help refine our development best practices and standards
- lead identifying, prioritizing, and executing tasks to meet project deadlines
- Define with standards, version controls, and product release procedures
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.