Lead Full-Stack Engineer (React+Node.js)
• Europe, Remote
• Zagreb, Croatia
• Split, Croatia
• Osijek, Croatia
• Remote, Croatia
What's the Project?
Our client is the provider of personalized treatment for patients with allergies. These treatments are not mass-produced. They combine multiple FDA-approved active ingredients, customized for each person. The treatment is prescribed by experienced allergists.
Our team helps the client to create a platform for patients and doctors supporting their communication and defining the right allergy medicine for each person.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 7+ years of solid hands-on experience in Designing & Developing Back End applications.
- 5 years of commercial experience with Node.JS
- Experience with utilizing the latest JS features and TypeScript
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful (or, and) GraphQL APIs
- Experience with SQL (MySQL) and NoSQL databases
- Experience with messaging and streaming (SQS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Experience with implementing and maintaining Docker (Docker-compose) files
- Experience with serverless applications (AWS Lambda)
- Experience with cloud solution providers: AWS
- Understanding system design and hands on experience in it
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit/integration testing
- Experience in working with Agile Teams
- Code management: GIT
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with e-commerce site design and/or health care site design
- React knowledge to assist in some implementation tasks if needed
Your day-to-day activities:
- Proactively designing & implementing innovative applications using Node.js
- Work with team on new ideas, best practices and strategies on Back End Development for given applications
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Care about quality and delivering high-quality code, with various levels of automated tests and code quality tools
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.