Lead QA Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Zagreb, Croatia
• San Jose, Costa Rica
• Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What's the Project?
Join a team that is working for one of the biggest insurance companies in the US!
This client is one of the largest and most innovative healthcare organizations in the United States. They believe that technology can improve the quality of life of patients, and they partnered with Newfire Global Partners to help bring “innovation at scale” to their organization. We are immensely proud and excited about this relationship!
This project covers the entire cycle of healthcare. We will work on the features related to the assessments (i.e., understanding the patient’s current health status), authorizations (i.e., the services should be provided to ensure good care), and support many other parts of the whole process.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of commercial experience as QA
- 2+ years of proven experience in leading a team of QA engineers
- Knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, etc.
- Understanding of concepts of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with common QA methodologies, release lifecycle
- Proficiency in planning and coordination of teamwork
- Understanding of the Test Maturity Model Integration
- Knowledge of the bug/task tracking methodology and systems
- Knowledge of software test documentation principles: test cases, test plans, test scenarios, etc.
- Experience with WEB, API and DB testing
- Hands-on experience in collecting efficient QA metrics
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and writing skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in building the overall QA strategy and setting up the testing process from scratch. Ability to create gap analysis and a remediation plan (QA and related areas)
- Basic experience in automated testing and experience in defining priorities for AQA engineers. Understanding of how to utilize automated testing efficiently
Your day-to-day activities:
- Establish and/or enhance the QA processes
- Participating in requirements analysis and review
- Craft detailed test strategy and test cases for all areas of the system
- Perform manual testing on various parts of the system
- Managing defects: investigating, reporting, and tracking them to resolution
- Track quality assurance metrics and create test reports
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprints, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)