Lead/Senior QA Engineer
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Lviv, Ukraine
What's the Project?
Join us to make a global impact with local like-minded people!
Our client is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve people’s ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive. We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners, and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, our client was ranked as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain’s, and Inc.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of commercial experience as QA
- Experience in building the overall QA strategy and setting up the testing process from scratch. Ability to create gap analysis and a remediation plan (QA and related areas)
- Knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, etc.
- Understanding of concepts of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with common QA methodologies, release lifecycle
- Knowledge of the Test Maturity Model Integration
- Knowledge of the bug/task tracking methodology and systems
- Knowledge of software test documentation principles: test cases, test plans, test scenarios, etc.
- Hands-on experience in collecting efficient QA metrics
- Experience in web/API testing: REST, GraphQL, and appropriate tools for testing
- Experience in DB testing and good SQL knowledge
- Basic experience in automated testing and experience in defining priorities for AQA engineers. Understanding of how to utilize automated testing efficiently
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and writing skills
Your day-to-day activities:
- Establish, enhance and lead the QA processes
- Work with existing resources to complete a QA strategy
- Participating in requirements analysis and review
- Craft detailed test plans and test cases for all areas of the system
- Perform manual testing on various parts of the system
- Perform API and DB testing
- Work with the data science team to assist with the model validation framework
- Managing defects: investigating, reporting, and tracking them to resolution
- Track quality assurance metrics and create test reports
- Train the less experienced colleagues