Marketing Operations Manager
• San Jose, Costa Rica
• Zagreb, Croatia
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Lviv, Ukraine
What's the Project?
This client is a large and innovative Healthcare non-profit organization that brings health insurance coverage, benefits, and telehealth to people around the United States.
The client has chosen a marketing automation system, Marketo, to help reduce the manual process within their marketing organization, connect data across the digital ecosystem, and provide their audience segments with a robust user experience.
The in-house marketing team is now seeking assistance in managing a successful implementation of Marketo and ensuring a strong foundation for ongoing management of the system.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- Fluent English level, written and spoken
- 7-10 years of demand generation / marketing operations experience, some working directly with US companies
- Understanding of US business culture and direct exposure to collaborating with US clients
- Experience working with healthcare industry
- Marketo Certified Expert: extensive Marketo experience with API integration knowledge
- First-hand experience implementing Marketo within a large organization
- Understanding of the relationship between Marketo and Salesforce, and how campaigns/data is synced, as well as the field mapping processes.
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com usage and marketing administration, especially in building Salesforce dashboards and setting up campaign attribution programs.
- First-hand experience in owning 5M+ lead database and managing lead source tracking
- Advanced understanding of the campaign management process, attribution and measurement, and marketing funnel management
- In-depth understanding of email deliverability requirements and processes, along with data privacy regulations across North America, EMEA, and APAC (Proficient knowledge in CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA compliance)
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights using Excel, or a comparable software, and experience with Tableau or SQL
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales operations, engineers, analysts, creative teams, and product managers
- Experience with CMS such as Drupal and WordPress and associated lead generation plug-ins such as forms and landing page builders
- Experience with a project management software such as Jira, Confluence, Trello, and Asana
- HTML & CSS experience
- Experience developing and implementing email and other lead generation testing plans
- Experience working with organizations in the B2B sector and content built to buyer personas
- Expert understanding of optimal multi-channel approach: social, digital, media, and content metrics
- Strong attention to detail, a positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Creativity and a collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Portfolio of work and references
Your day-to-day activities:
- Advise clients or senior management on the best ways to implement communication streams based given strategic guidance
- Implement all Marketo technical setup including marketing channels, email IP, templates, landing pages, forms, Salesforce integration, any other third-party integrations
- Manage all Marketo operations, providing governance, process, and consultation to enable other marketers to efficiently use the platform
- Build and deploy programs to maintain hygiene and integrity of our prospect database while staying in compliance of regulations like GDPR
- Coordinate with Marketing Strategist and other departments to develop robust lead scoring and decay models
- Work directly with Sales Ops to own the relationship between Marketo and Salesforce for API uptime, field creation, and system backlogs
- Implement reliable reporting, tracking, and attribution across all markets
- Help drive closed-loop reporting from Leads to Revenue so that we know our ROI by campaign, offer, and source
- Own, measure and iterate on processes required to achieve lead qualification milestones
- Identify marketing funnel improvement areas and develop process/engagement solutions with the marketing and sales team
- Build, implement, monitor, and improve email marketing strategy. Own and perform all aspects of email campaigns, from technical setup, segmentation, lead strategy, and optimization
- Work with the client’s marketing team to create emails, forms, reports, and other related infrastructure to support campaigns.
- Develop and manage a testing strategy to continuously optimize emails, forms, and entire campaigns
- Review and suggest areas for improvement regarding marketing tools / third-party plug-ins to support our promotional projects
- Document and evangelize best practices and governance policies
- Work with cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of projects & initiatives and coordinate campaigns to support ABM and other marketing/business initiatives
- Working directly with internal & external members such as:
- Project Manager to ensure all priorities and deliverables are being met
- Marketing Strategist / Analyst to define KPIs and build relevant flows and dashboards for performance reporting
- Copywriters, Graphic Designers, and UX/UI Designers to build content assets
- Client representatives to build logic streams and campaigns that are specific to our target audience
- Other client external partners who are part of the Marketo implementation process