Middle Strong/Senior PM
Location: Lviv, Ukraine
What's the Project?
Our client provides a highly scalable platform that aggregates and normalizes clinical data from EHR (Electronic Healthcare Records) and uses data science and data engineering to draw actionable insights from that data to provide better care. You would be joining a project with modern technologies and minimize “tech debt”. The client’s business is growing, and they need talented team members to support their future.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 3+ years of commercial experience as Project Manager or Scrum Master in software development
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Solid understanding of Agile principles, Scrum/Kanban
- Full understanding of concepts of Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge and/or experience in utilizing widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, DOD, TDD, CI/CD, Automated Testing, etc.
- Knowledge utilizing Azure DevOps and/or Atlassian Suite (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Requirements reviewing and analysis
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and writing skills
- Experience in healthcare and/or a high-level understanding of data warehousing and working with data will be a plus
Your day-to-day activities:
- Participate in teams’ regular meetings, track team progress
- Monitor risks and escalate issues as early as possible
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and building trust
- Provide required internal/external reports with metrics of the health of sprint/project
- Set up communication pathways & delivery processes in the DevOps community to ensure they are functioning effectively in separate agile teams (including but not limited to the additional tech design stage to maintain higher quality DevOps backlog and reduce the amount of re-work, peer reviews process etc)
- Perform regular one-to-ones
- Assist with resource management duties such as staffing, timesheet approvals, onboarding, promotions/terminations
- Help SM as needed to promote best agile practices to be followed & guide team on how to get the most out of self-organization