Middle Manual QA Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Remote, Ukraine
What's the Project?
This client is one of the largest and most innovative healthcare organizations in the United States. They believe that technology can improve the quality of life of patients, and they partnered with Newfire Global Partners to help bring “innovation at scale” to their organization. We are immensely proud and excited about this relationship!
This project covers the entire cycle of healthcare. We will work on the features related to the assessments (i.e., understanding the patient’s current health status), authorizations (i.e., the services should be provided to ensure good care), and support many other parts of the whole process.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 2+ years of commercial experience as QA
- Understanding of concepts of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience with common QA methodologies, release lifecycle.
- Knowledge of the bug/task tracking methodology and systems.
- Knowledge of software test documentation principles: test cases, test plans, test scenarios, etc.
- Experience with WEB, API, and DB testing
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and writing skills.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Participating in requirements analysis and review.
- Craft detailed test cases for all areas of the system.
- Perform manual testing on various parts of the system.
- Managing defects: investigating, reporting, and tracking them to resolution.
- Track quality assurance metrics and create test reports.
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprints, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)