Middle Strong/Senior Full-Stack (.NET/JS) Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Zagreb, Croatia
What's the Project?
Take the opportunity to work with high-professional people with a remarkable idea on their minds!
Our Client is one of the innovative healthcare software providers founded by a physician-led team passionate to solve the burden of prior authorizations. Imagine the frustration of prior authorizations: as patients, as physicians, and as healthcare executives. We facilitate extracting patient`s data from medical documents. The idea is to decrease the time to fill medical insurance documents after the clinic visit and make the treatment process as comfortable as possible.
At its core, Natural Language Processing service drives recognition of medical documents. The central part of the system works on .NET Core combined with MSSQL, and the frontend is Vue.js. The majority of tasks relate to the backend part: develop RESTful API to make sure that NLP service results are recognized/tracked correctly/stored for further use. It will be a plus if the matching candidate has experience with Vue.js though it’s not required.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 3+ years of commercial experience with C# and .NET Core
- Good understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns;
- Experience developing cross-platform software;
- Hands-on experience using REST and/or similar remote communication techniques;
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems, especially MSSQL;
- Analytical thinking, ability to work in a team, attention to details
- The intermediate or higher level of English, good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Vue.js or any other frontend framework
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Git
Your day-to-day activities:
- Building back end services using C#;
- Implementing RESTful API;
- Design and develop an ecosystem for NLP services like response parser or document preprocessing tool;
- Working on internal utility tools and Vue.js apps;
- Supporting existing services and tools;
- Working with the client to define, design, and implement features;
- Working with the client to design end-to-end systems and experiences;
- Almost all of the tasks are connected to the backend part like developing RESTful API and parsing NLP service results.