Middle/Middle Strong Product Designer
• San Jose, Costa Rica
• Remote, Latin America
What's the Project?
Middle/Middle Strong Product Designer
As a Product Designer, you’re responsible for working with designers, product managers and engineers to propose, design, and deliver outstanding customer experiences. This includes drawing on data and research to inform design concepts and decision making. We start with asking the right questions and end with optimized deliverables that drive valuable outcomes for our customers and business. Our designers are great storytellers, active listeners, technology enthusiasts and experts of their craft.
Who We Are:
AceUp is the premier provider of transformational leadership development at scale. As a
strategic advisor to companies of all sizes, we help leaders develop a human-centered
approach, and enable them to offer upskilling and reskilling resources required to compete in today’s new world of work. Overcoming today’s challenges is critical for sustained success, so we meet clients where they are and take them to where they want to be. Founded in 2015, our solution helps organizations embody their people and prioritize purpose as an integrated initiative in their business strategy. We build people-first cultures and drive growth through unparalleled leadership coaching, scale-enabling technology, and performance analytics.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds inside our team lead to innovation and inclusion in our product design. We advocate for meaningful and engaging experiences for our diverse global customers. We support each other, learn from challenges, and have fun along the way.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self starter, organized, and
excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. You
possess a rare blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills. You should have a passion for branding and the ability to translate a brand’s character and visual identity into the look and feel of a digital product. You will have the ability to quickly grasp and distill complex matters into clean, understandable solutions. You should be an effective diplomat with strong communication and organizational skills who is willing to share your perspective but values the perspective of others and how new information can reshape your views.
What You Will Do:
● Design beautiful, simple, innovative, and intuitive experiences and flows that simplify and distill down complex actions into usable interfaces.
● Rapidly produce multiple concepts and high-fidelity prototypes, understanding when
deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another
● Create high-quality user experiences to improve ease of use, discoverability and
You Perfectly Match If you have:
● Work with peers across Product, Engineering, and Delivery teams to turn workflow
brainstorms and business needs into user journey diagrams and service blueprints.
● Leverage and extend the use of established design system, style guide, patterns and
assets in the creation of UX analysis, solutions, and deliverables.
● Present design work and regularly engage with partners for feedback.
● Learn about and advocate for customer needs throughout the design process.
● BA/BS + 5 yrs in the study of user experience, HCI, design, research or related fields
● 2+ years of product design experience at a B2B SaaS or B2C Mobile Company
● Highly skilled in Sketch/Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools.
● Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
● Experience using product analytics to understand feature usage, comprehension, and optimization
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.