Middle React Developer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
What's the Project?
Our client is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve people’s ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive. We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms. In 2018, our client was ranked as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain’s, and Inc.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 3+ years of commercial experience with front-end development
- Well-developed communication & team working skills
- Following and improving project conventions (architecture approach, code style, best practices)
- At least Intermediate spoken and written English
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Thorough understanding of React.js (16+ preferable) and its core principles
- Knowledge of Redux, Redux-Saga, Recoil is a plus.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge of semantic HTML5, CSS/CSS3 (CSS-in-JS), SCSS, styled-components
- Knowledge of Material-UI, Antd, unit-tests, cypress e2e is a plus
- Familiarity with Git, Gitflow, JIRA, Confluence, Google Analytics
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Your day-to-day activities:
- Implement new UI features
- Code review
- Unit/coverage tests (Jest)
- Build dev environment
- Fixing bugs
- Maintenance of existing code base
- Rendering and performance optimization