Middle React Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Remote, Ukraine
• Zagreb, Croatia
• Split, Croatia
• Osijek, Croatia
• San Jose, Costa Rica
• Remote, Latin America
• Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What's the Project?
Our client is the Market leader in the digital social healthcare networks. They have a growing community of more than 830,000 people with over 2,900 conditions sharing personal stories and information about their health, symptoms, and treatments, with a goal to improve the lives of all patients through knowledge derived from shared real-world experiences and outcomes. Data is generated by patients and clinical experts.
They create a safe and truthful environment, which enables patients to share real information and learn openly from one another. Maintaining that trust and openness is key to their brand and their unique value
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 2+ years of experience with ReactJs
- Good understanding of build tools like Grunt or Gulp, WebPack
- Experience with data modeling;
- Hands-on experience with UI testing and automation frameworks (jest, mocha, Selenium, Karma, etc)
- Ability to create accessibly (ADA compliant) interfaces.
- Good understanding of OOP concepts.
- Hands-on experience working with SQL databases: PostgreSQL / MS SQL;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Intermediate or higher level of English, good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Familiar with AWS
- NoSQL Database experience
- Experience converting business requirements into technical designs
Your day-to-day activities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable architecture and code
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of large scale web applications and services
- Review the work of other developers and provide feedback.
- Setting up the usage of coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
- Designing new API contracts
- Institution of code quality
- Enjoys developing awesome user experiences in collaboration with a research-driven design team