Міddle/Senior Manual QA Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
What's the Project?
Our client provides one-on-one executive coaching to businesses that want their leadership to reach their maximum efficacy and productivity. They are able to do this through a tech-enabled platform that is scalable, measurable, and impactful. Our client is a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve their potential. They are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work they are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 3-5 years of commercial experience as QA
- Understanding of concepts of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with common QA methodologies, release lifecycle
- Knowledge of the bug/task tracking methodology and systems
- Knowledge of software test documentation principles: test cases, test plans, test scenarios, etc.
- Experience in web/API testing: REST, GraphQL, and appropriate tools for testing
- Experience in DB testing and good SQL knowledge
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and writing skills
Your day-to-day activities:
- Follow project SDLC and Team ceremonies; propose improvements
- Test case execution, creation and maintenance
- Requirements analysis, finding discrepancies in specs
- Tasks discussion and negotiation of requirements and improvements
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Help developers to reproduce issues
- Prepare data sets for test execution
- Reporting to the supervisor about issues and show stoppers
- Help to improve QA processes
- Proactive issue solving
- Predict and negotiate showstoppers
- Learn and develop their skill set based on project needs
- Use proper and effective ways of communication
- Share their knowledge with team members
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.