Middle Strong/Senior Business Analyst
• Zagreb, Croatia
• Split, Croatia
What's the Project?
Join us to make a global impact with local like-minded people!
Our client is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve people’s ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive. We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners, and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, our client was ranked as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain’s, and Inc.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 3+ years Requirements Management / Business Analysis experience or 5+ years Manual QA experience.
- Understanding of the User Story, DoR and DoD
- Experience with Jira, Confluence or similar
- Experience in process analysis and documentation
- Understanding of SDLC/PDLC
- Understanding Agile and its most popular frameworks (Scrum/Kanban)
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills
- Great team player skills
Your day-to-day activities:
- Define operational objectives and project requirements by identifying product vision and milestones with the client’s product team and management
- Gather business value and help the PO sharpen it if needed
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analysis to investigate existing product capabilities and functionality
- Requirements elicitation, documenting and management (functional, non-functional, quality attributes), constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Work closely with PO and Technical Program Manager to maintain a backlog
- Lead product backlog grooming and support dev team during the sprint
- Participate in product increment acceptance testing and testing results analysis
- Partner with internal and external users, Account Management and Engineering teams on issue escalation and triage
- Monitor bottlenecks/risks and contribute to the continuous delivery process through understanding business needs in a short & long term perspective
- Tight cooperation with Product and Engineering teams to ensure continuous knowledge sharing, alignment, and transparency