Middle Strong/Senior Business Analyst
• Zagreb, Croatia
• Split, Croatia
• Osijek, Croatia
• Remote, Croatia
• San Jose, Costa Rica
• Remote, Latin America
• Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Remote, Asia
What's the Project?
Our projects focus on solving real-world problems with disruptive solutions across Digital Healthcare, Education Technology, Cyber Security, Financial Technology, and Mobile Gaming.
We work to establish long-lasting relationships with our US-based clients and leverage our expertise and deep working knowledge to help them unlock their business value.
Why work with us?
When you join the Newfire team, you’ll be working in a professional-level environment with lots of opportunities for mentorship and growth.
We support you completely, beginning with a competitive salary, clear growth path, and the freedom to choose where you work, whether that’s in one of our cozy, friendly offices or the comfort of your own home.
Your work-life balance is important to us. We offer flexible schedules, no time-tracking, plenty of PTO days, as well as medical insurance and reimbursement for sports and other activities.
Light your fire at Newfire!
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 3+ years of Management / Business Analysis experience or 5+ years Manual QA experience
- Understanding of the User Story, DoR, and DoD
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, or similar
- Experience in process analysis and documentation
- Understanding of SDLC/PDLC
- Understanding of Agile and its most popular frameworks (Scrum/Kanban)
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills
- Great team player skills
Your day-to-day activities:
- Define operational objectives and project requirements by identifying product vision and milestones with the client’s product team and management
- Gather intel across all involved stakeholders to determine business value and help PO sharpen it if needed
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analysis to investigate existing product capabilities and functionality
- Gathering requirements, documenting and management (functional, non-functional, quality attributes), constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Work closely with PO and Technical Program Manager to maintain a backlog
- Lead product backlog grooming and support dev team during the sprint
- Participate in product increment acceptance testing and testing results analysis
- Partner with internal and external users, including Account Management and Engineering teams on issue escalation and triage
- Monitor bottlenecks/risks and contribute to the continuous delivery process through understanding business needs in a short & long-term perspective
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to ensure continuous knowledge sharing, alignment, and transparency