Middle Strong/Senior Full-Stack Engineer (Angular + .Net)
• Zagreb, Croatia
• Split, Croatia
• Osijek, Croatia
• Remote, Croatia
• Remote, Europe
What's the Project?
This client partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For more than 20 years, they have helped companies connect with global customers by delivering marketing, testing, and globalization services in more than 300 languages. Through their world-class platform, they orchestrate a network of 500,000 passionate experts in 5,000-plus cities, who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences. Relentless in their love for linguistics, they use the best of human and machine intelligence to forge an understanding that resonates with their customers’ customers.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
5+ years programming / development experience with Angular 9 and above and be comfortable with:
- Reactive coding
- Marble testing
- Integration tests
- Some knowledge of Nx
- Deep understanding of modules and why we split an application into smaller modules
- State management, Ngrx preferably
5+ years C#, .NET and .NET Core programming / development experience including:
- The basics like interfaces, abstract classes, etc..
- Dotnet core pipelines (middleware, services, etc..)
- Deep understanding what tasks are and how to work with them in parallel
- Difference between the types of IoC that we have
- At least knowledge of .Net Core 3.XX and prefer to have .Net 5 experience
- Hands-on experience delivering and supporting Cloud-based services and components in Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented design principles
- Significant experience with Visual Studio and GIT (or similar configuration management tool)
- Ability to use Agile Development principles to release quality product on time
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while dealing with multiple projects
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes development, application integration
Your day-to-day activities:
- Understand high level business requirements, produce technical specifications, designs and architectures, and propose solutions based on technical options, scope, and risk
- Develop accurate time-estimates for work assignments and communicate with engineering management and team leaders on task prioritization, scheduling, and coordination
- Design, develop, and deliver applications in C# to include architecture design, prototyping, development of production quality code, and design
- Work with other team members and technical leads effectively and with minimal supervision
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.