Middle Strong / Senior GoLang Engineer
//= get_field('back_button', 'options') ?>
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What's the Project?
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable GoLang code
- Proactively designing & implementing innovative applications using GoLang
- Work with team on new ideas, best practices, and strategies for the development of given applications
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Care about quality and delivering high-quality code, with various levels of automated tests (unit, integration, performance, and security)
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- Have at least 5+ years of experience working as a software developer.
- Min 3+ years of experience working with Golang.
- Knowledge Go routers libraries as Gorilla Mux, Chi, or similar
- Good understanding of concurrency principles, go-routines
- Understanding and experience working with microservices architecture.
- Experience with creating and consuming APIs
- Deep understanding of system design and data structures, and have experience with relational and non-relational databases (especially Postgre SQL and Mongo)
- Experience with Elasticsearch and Kubernetes (K8s) will be added advantage
- Have experience working in Git & Agile Teams
- Knowledge of Kafka & AWS but not mandatory
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.