Middle Strong/Senior QA Engineer
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Lviv, Ukraine
What's the Project?
Our project translates real-world experiences into real-world solutions that make life easier for people with Diabetes. Working on different platforms that focus on improving T1D patient’s care and research within individuals with type 1 diabetes space.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 3+ years of commercial experience as QA
- Knowledge in building the overall QA strategy and setting up the testing process from scratch. Ability to create gap analysis and a remediation plan (QA and related areas)
- Knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, etc.
- Understanding of concepts of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with common QA methodologies, release lifecycle
- Knowledge of the bug/task tracking methodology and systems
- Knowledge of software test documentation principles: test cases, test plans, test scenarios, etc.
- Hands-on experience in collecting efficient QA metrics
- Experience in Web testing
- Experience in DB testing and good SQL knowledge would be your advantage
- Basic experience in automated testing and experience in defining priorities for AQA engineers. Understanding of how to utilize automated testing efficiently
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and writing skills
Your day-to-day activities:
- Follow and enhance the QA processes
- Work with existing resources to complete a QA strategy
- Participating in requirements analysis and review
- Craft detailed test plans and test cases for all areas of the system
- Perform manual testing on various parts of the system
- Lead scrum ceremonies during Scrum Master absence
- Perform API and DB testing
- Managing defects: investigating, reporting, and tracking them to resolution