• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Remote, Ukraine
What's the Project?
SaaS project for medical equipment management. Equipment management is a critical point of medical units, e.g., hospitals, small medical centers. The system automates the operation processes of the equipment`s support/repair and takes care of the equipment`s health. In the future, the project will have an IoT part for real-time analytic of devices, alarm triggers, data visualization, etc., in real-time processing.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 3+ years of commercial experience as QA/Scrum Master
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and writing skills.
- Manage high-pressure situations and build trust with stakeholders
- Complete understanding of concepts of Programming Life Cycle
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban, etc
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, etc.
- Experience applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
Your day-to-day activities:
- Testing features against stories
- Confirming reported bugs or further specifying them
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Care about quality and delivering high-quality code, with various levels of automated tests and code quality tools
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
- Doing everything possible to ensure delighting internal and external customers.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Removing impediments or coaching the team to remove obstacles by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example
- Provide reports and dashboards with metrics of the health of sprint/project/programs.
- Establish and manage effective partnerships with other SCRUM teams.
- Assist with resource management duties such as staffing, timesheet approvals, onboarding, performance reviews, promotions/terminations, etc.
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies, grooming, stand-ups, team communications, and decision making with the team made up of Developers, QA, Leads
- Maintaining the accuracy of Scrum tools like JIRA Tickets, Burndown Chart, Reports, etc.
- Understand complex technical issues and facilitate resolution