Project Coordinator/Scrum Master
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Lviv, Ukraine
What's the Project?
Our client is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve people’s ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive. We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners, and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, our client was ranked as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain’s, and Inc.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of commercial experience as Project Coordinator/ Scrum Master managing the team(s) of 10+ team members
- Solid understanding of Agile principles, Scrum/Kanban
- Full understanding of concepts of Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, DOD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, etc.
- Knowledge utilizing Atlassian Suite (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Technical background that allows you to understand the technical language.
- Experience in Milestone planning, monitoring, and maintenance (Release Burnup/Burndown, Roadmap)
- Understanding of Risk Management process applied to Agile projects
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and writing skills
Nice to have:
- Experience working as a part of the BI/UDP/Data processing project
- Experience in the healthcare domain
- Strong technical background
Your day-to-day activities:
- Making sure the team delivers committed scope on time by DOD standards
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values and get the most out of self-organization
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies, grooming, stand-ups, team communications, and decision making with the team
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Performing regular one on ones, facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and build trust with stakeholders
- Provide reports and dashboards with metrics of the health of sprint/project/programs
- Maintaining the accuracy of Scrum tools like JIRA Tickets, Burndown Chart, Reports, etc.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Establish and manage effective partnerships with other SCRUM teams
- Assist with resource management duties such as staffing, timesheet approvals, onboarding, performance reviews, promotions/terminations, etc.