• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
Opportunity: Information Technology & Services
What's the Project?
Company is a is the global leader in designing highly-scalable IoT solutions for food and pharmacy safety, facility monitoring, and supply chain visibility. Actionable insight is what enables companies to improve operational efficiency, ensure regulatory compliance, and manage product quality risk. Company provides real-time insight at over 40,000 sites around the world.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
● 2+ years of commercial experience as a Scrum Master
● 4+ years of commercial experience as a manual QA
● Proficient spoken and written English
● Solid understanding of Agile principles, Scrum/Kanban
● Full understanding of concepts of Software Development Life Cycle
● Experience in REST API testing
● SQL skills
● Functional, regression, usability and GUI testing
● Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User
Stories, DOD, TDD, Continuous Integration, etc.
● Knowledge utilizing Atlassian Suite (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
● Requirements reviewing and analysis
● Experience in using of test management tool(s) (e.g. TestRail)
● Experience in test planning and estimating
● Excellent interpersonal skills and writing skills
Your day-to-day activities:
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values and get the most out of self-organization
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies, grooming, stand-ups, team communications, and decision making with the team
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Performing regular one on ones, facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and build trust with stakeholders
- Provide reports and dashboards with metrics of the health of sprint/project/programs
- Maintaining the accuracy of Scrum tools like JIRA Tickets, Burndown Chart, Reports, etc.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Establish and manage effective partnerships with other SCRUM teams
- Set up testing processes for the project to meet needs
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and executing testing activities
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
- Execute manual testing, identify, record and track bugs
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Assist with resource management duties such as staffing, timesheet approvals, onboarding, performance reviews, promotions/terminations, etc.