• Lviv, Ukraine
• Remote, Ukraine
What's the Project?
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join our team during a period of significant growth. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for our sales and clients and will work closely with our Leadership Team to identify and implement the appropriate sourcing strategies.
You will be managing a team of recruiters and sorcers that are located in 4 countries (Ukraine, Croatia, Costa Rica and Malaysia).
As a manager you will make sure the recruiting strategies used by your team are up to date, and you will help us implement new ones.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of relevant recruitment operations, business management or consulting experience in IT
- Experience in driving change management initiatives across Recruitment Department
- Stakeholder management skills, ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to design and quickly implement solutions to improve recruitment process
- Ability to identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve hiring process
- Multitasking ability
- Proficiency in various HR interview techniques
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems, recruiting software and candidate databases
- Oversee recruitment metrics and their efficiency
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
Your day-to-day activities:
- Responsibility for the full cycle of recruitment and its strategy
- Updating current and designing new recruiting procedures
- Supervising the recruiting team and reporting on its performance
- Keeping track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-fill and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Searching for candidates for Senior/ Lead /Architect positions
- Cooperate with hiring managers in determining recruitment priorities
- Coordinate with Account Managers to forecast future hiring needs and create strategy of hiring in Talent Pool
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Participate as company representative on different external events