• Lviv, Ukraine
• Remote, Ukraine
• San Jose, Costa Rica
What's the Project?
Main goal: help to bring many good people to Newfire Global Partners
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 3+ years of commercial experience with IT recruiting
- Upper Intermediate or higher level of English, spoken and written
- Ability to fill as minimum 4 positions per month of Middle and Senior level
- Knowledge of how to conduct an Xray search
- Searching via different resources (working with social networks)
- Interviewing skills
- Good communication and organization skills
- Experience with different candidate databases
- Proficient chatting and mailing skills, experience with chat reviews
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work under the pressure
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in linguistics/philology/psychology or related fields.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack, and Github)
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Lead candidate through recruiting pipeline (pre-screen – tech interview – final interview)
- Working with recommendations of candidates from employees and external networks
- Providing pre-screen interviews
- Organization of technical and customer interviews
- Take part in recruitment-related researches
- Close interaction with HR and Marketing team
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.