Location: Lviv, Ukraine
What's the Project?
We are looking for a Resource Manager to join our team during a period of significant growth. You will assist our Engineering Managers and Sales team in all locations with recruitment planning and employee allocation. Your main goal will be to determine the Company’s capacity to meet the staffing requirement of projects, help to assign employees to projects, manage successful rotations and hire new employees on Talent Pool.
To ensure success as a Resource Manager, you should possess extensive knowledge of resource allocation and ideally experience in the similar industry.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in resource management, recruiting or HR
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload across various groups
- Stakeholder management skills, ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Multitasking ability
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Good knowledge of general technology stack, platforms, etc.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Responsible for Company’s resource planning and allocation.
- Assigning people to projects based on their skills, previous experience, preferences availability, and project budget
- Initiating and managing successful rotations within the Company
- Collaborating on resource management with internal company departments
- Documenting processes and maintaining records
- Work close with Marketing Department to provide successful hiring campaigns and improve Company Awareness
- Along with Recruiting manager coordinate with Account Managers to forecast future hiring needs and create a strategy of hiring in Talent Pool
- Hire, onboard, and train team members who will join Talent Pool
- Create and implement the system for hiring and training Junior level specialists