Senior Angular Engineer
• San Jose, Costa Rica
• Remote, Latin America
What's the Project?
Our client is one of the largest and most innovative healthcare organizations in the United States. They believe that technology can improve the quality of life of patients, and they have partnered with Newfire Global Partners to help bring “innovation at scale” to their organization. We are immensely proud and excited about this relationship!
This project simplifies the process for seniors to enroll into relevant healthcare programs. Our team is extending this capability and supporting the development of further innovative features and functionality.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of solid hands-on experience in Designing & Developing Front End applications for web-based applications.
- Experience with the latest UI Development frameworks and technologies in the industry especially Angular (Version 2+, currently we use Angular 13)
- Experience with utilizing the latest JS features with TypeScript
- Experience with micro-frontend
- Experience with unit/integration testing
- Experience with Git
- Experience working in Agile Teams
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Postgres
- Proactively designing & implementing innovative applications using Angular
- Work with team on new ideas, best practices, and strategies on Front End Development for given applications
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Care about quality and delivering high-quality code, with various levels of automated tests (unit, integration, performance, and security)
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)