Senior Angular Engineer
• San Jose, Costa Rica
• Remote, Latin America
What's the Project?
This position is for a Senior Software Engineer – Frontend in R&D organization that will
develop new software systems from early design stages through production releases, maintenance, and expansions. This
position plays an active role in providing public facing mobile application software.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
– Minimum of five (5) years hands-on experience delivering consumer facing web applications.
– Minimum of three (3) years using Git.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills including technical writing.
– Experience with API ( Design, development, Integration and testing (Postman, Swagger)
– Familiarity with CI/CD and best practices and tooling (Selenium, CodeBuild, GitHub Actions)
– Experience working with Dockers
– BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent combination of relevant coursework and job-related experience
Nice to have:
– Agile with Scrum
– Familiarity with backend software development
– Familiarity with Mobile App software development, preferably using React Native
Your day-to-day activities:
– Build frontend web applications including design, coding, unit testing, and debugging. Build reusable code for
future use and clear testable code
– Optimize web pages for speed, scalability, function on a variety of screens and devices
– Bridge UI/UX design wireframes and backend software systems in to functional code
– Analyze requirements and UI/UX design for technical feasibility, present architectural solutions, and implement
– Analyze, triage and implement solutions for technical issues and defects
– Deliver design documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, and code comments
– Recommend, solicit, and provision COTS software and libraries where appropriate
– Maintain brand consistency throughout the design
– Performs other software engineering related duties as assigned and according to capability.