Senior Angular Engineer
• Zagreb, Croatia
• Split, Croatia
• Osijek, Croatia
What's the Project?
Join a team that is working for one of the biggest insurance companies in the US!
This client is one of the largest and most innovative healthcare organizations in the United States. They believe that technology can improve the quality of life of patients,. and they partnered with Newfire Global Partners to help bring “innovation at scale” to their organization. We are very proud and excited about this relationship!
This project covers the entire cycle of healthcare. We will work on the features related to the assessments (i.e., understanding the patient’s current health status), authorizations (i.e., the services should be provided to ensure good care), and support many other parts of the whole process.
You Perfectly Match, If You Have:
- Experience with the latest UI development frameworks and technologies in the industry, especially Angular 2+
- 5+ years of solid hands-on experience in designing & developing frontend web-based applications
- Experience with utilizing the latest JS features with TypeScript
- Experience with unit/integration testing
- Experience in working with Agile Teams
- Experience with code management systems like Git
Nice to have:
- Backend development experience (especially GoLang, Node.JS)
- Understanding of system design and data structures and experience with relational and NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MongoDB
- Experience with AWS
Your day-to-day activities:
- Work with team on new ideas, best practices, and strategies on the front-end development for given applications
- Proactively designing & implementing innovative applications using Angular
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Drive quality and deliver high-quality code with various levels of automated tests (unit, integration, performance, and security)
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprints, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.