Senior AQA Engineer (JS)
• Zagreb, Croatia
• Split, Croatia
• Osijek, Croatia
What's the Project?
Our client is one of the largest and most innovative healthcare organizations in the United States. They believe that technology can improve the quality of life of patients, and they have partnered with Newfire Global Partners to help bring “innovation at scale” to their organization. We are immensely proud and excited about this relationship!
This project simplifies the process for seniors to enroll into relevant healthcare programs. Our team is extending this capability and supporting the development of further innovative features and functionality.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 2+ years of commercial experience in AQA
- 4+ years of relevant QA technical experience within an agile environment
- Full understanding of QA activities within Software Development Life Cycle (Smoke, Regression, etc.)
- Deep experience in REST API testing and WEB testing
- Good understanding of OOP principles
- Experience with JS test runners, frameworks & libraries (e.g.Mocha, Chai, Supertest, WebDriverIO, Playwright)
- Hands-on experience with Selenium/Puppeteer and working knowledge of WEB debugging and inspection tools (Firebug, Fiddler, Charles, etc.)
- Ability to understand and create clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases from requirements or verbal communications
- Experienced with Atlassian Suite (e.g. Jira, Confluence) & test case management and reporting tools
- Experienced in GIT source control, Linux Command Line, Virtualization Tools
- Hands-on experience with RDBMS (MS SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
- At least Intermediate spoken and written English
Your day-to-day activities:
- Perform manual and automated testing of web-services (REST) and web-based applications
- Design, write and execute test cases and test plans
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Work with the developers to resolve issues
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements, and design test coverage
- Identify positive and negative use cases etc
- Document and maintain automation test suites and other test artifacts
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
- Help with issue classification and triage – isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Day-to-day communication with the customer
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.