Senior AQA/Python (with Data Experience)
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Remote, Ukraine
• Zagreb, Croatia
• San Jose, Costa Rica
Opportunity: Information Technology & Services
What's the Project?
Company is a is the global leader in designing highly-scalable IoT solutions for food and pharmacy safety, facility monitoring, and supply chain visibility. Actionable insight is what enables companies to improve operational efficiency, ensure regulatory compliance, and manage product quality risk. Company provides real-time insight at over 40,000 sites around the world
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in commercial QA Test Automation;
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures;
- Experienced with pytest testing tool & Python programming language;
- Experienced with SQL Scripting
- Hands-on experience of different testing methods, techniques, and types;
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum;
- Analytical thinking, ability to work in a team, attention to details;
- Intermediate or higher level of English, good communication skills.
- Experienced with AWS services like S3
Nice to have:
- Experienced with working with Kubernetes.
- Experience with a modern Data Warehousing stack including Postgres and other equivalent modern technologies
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins);
- Experience in working with version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Setup test infrastructure environment using Docker
- Understanding of design patterns and applying them to projects
Your day-to-day activities:
- Functional testing of a multi-component system of data processing
- Setting up QA processes and practices fitting the team and customer needs;
- Work as a part of one or more agile teams: analysis and testing of features, configuration, and fixes of existing functionality, root cause analysis for incidents;
- Coordinate own work with other team members, including analysts, developers, and other QA.
- Designing and implementing test automation scripts.
- Designing and implementing test automation scripts and test plans; including some manual testing of reports with report integration