Senior C++ Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Remote, Ukraine
• Zagreb, Croatia
• Split, Croatia
• Osijek, Croatia
• Remote, Croatia
What's the Project?
This client partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For more than 20 years, they have helped companies connect with global customers by delivering marketing, testing, and globalization services in more than 300 languages. Through their world-class platform, they orchestrate a network of 500,000 passionate experts in 5,000-plus cities, who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences. Relentless in their love for linguistics, they use the best of human and machine intelligence to forge an understanding that resonates with their
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 3+ years of C++ and Qt Framework, programming/development experience.
- 3+ years of experience building tables, views, and stored procedures in MSSQL, MySQL, or a similar relational database.
- Hands-on experience delivering and supporting Cloud-based services and components in Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented design principles.
- Ability to use Agile Development principles to quantify effort/estimates, design, implement and release quality products on time.
- Hands-on experience developing features as a self-contained delivery unit encompassing CI/CD pipelines, automated testing, and quality code.
- Significant experience with Qt Creator and GIT (or similar source control system).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while dealing with multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently or on a project team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Experience working with and deploying SaaS applications, Kubernetes and docker is a significant plus.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Understand high-level business requirements, produce technical specifications, designs, and architectures, and propose solutions based on technical options, scope, and risk.
- Develop accurate time estimates for work assignments and communicate with engineering management and team leaders on task prioritization, scheduling, and coordination.
- Design, develop, and deliver applications in C++/Qt including architecture design, prototyping, development of production quality code, and design and development of unit tests.
- Maintain existing software.
- Participate in product requirements and design reviews.
- Work with other team members and technical leads effectively and with minimal supervision.