Senior DevOps / SRE (AWS)
Location: Remote, Latin America
What's the Project?
Our client is a diagnostics company specializing in the detection of early-stage cancers. They strive to change lives through earlier, more imaginative answers across the cancer journey. They relentlessly pursue life-changing answers to cancer that give people the clarity they need to take action, earlier. The SRE / DevOps engineer will support our AWS cloud infrastructure.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of commercial experience with AWS infrastructure, including ECS.
- 5+ years of experience with CI/CD
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of Nomad
- Experience with Vault for secrets engines
- Experience with migrations from Azure DevOps to Gitlab
- Experience with support/debugging for the different OSI layers
- Proactive attitude towards finding and driving problems to closure
- English-Upper Intermediate +
Nice to have:
- Some experience with Windows system administration
- Some experience configuring tools such as Microsoft Internet Authentication Server (IAS)
- Knowledge of Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
- Some experience with Java or Python
Your day-to-day activities:
- Supporting infrastructure, compliance, and security needs of the organization.
- Supporting software and services produced by the dev team.
- Identifying, prioritizing, and delivering on tasks to meet project deadlines
- Defining our development best practices and standards
- Lead infrastructure reviews ensuring infrastructure developed is bug-free and utilizes best practices
- Complying with standards, version controls, and product release procedures
- Supporting Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)