Senior Front End (Angular) Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Zagreb, Croatia
What's the Project?
Our client produces premium custom retail apparel and headwear. The goal is to make a complete reboot of the existing technology and shift to a version two modern technology.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- Experience with latest UI Development frameworks and technologies in the industry especially Angular (Version 2+, we will use latest)
- 5+ years of solid hands-on experience in Designing & Developing Front End applications for web-based applications.
- Experience with utilizing the latest JS features with TypeScript
- Experience with unit/integration/e2e testing
- Solid Object Oriented design and development skills
- Experience in working with Agile Teams
- Code management: GIT
- Experience with RESTful APIs, JWT, Bootstrap, Material, SignalR
Nice to have:
- Experience with BackEnd, SQL/NoSQL database
- Experience with MSAL
Your day-to-day activities:
- Proactively designing & implementing innovative applications using Angular
- Work with team on new ideas, best practices and strategies on Front End Development for given applications
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Care about quality and delivering high-quality code, with various levels of automated tests (unit, integration, performance, and security) with tools like Mocha, Chai, etc.
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)