• San Jose, Costa Rica
• Remote, Latin America
What's the Project?
Our client is a diagnostics company specializing in the detection of early stage cancers. They strive to change lives through earlier, smarter answers across the cancer journey. They relentlessly pursue life-changing answers in cancer that give people the clarity they need to take action, earlier.
You Perfectly Match, If You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related.
- 5+ years of work experience with design capabilities using modern technologies.
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- 3+ years of experience with test-driven development.
- 1+ year of experience designing interactive applications.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- 5+ years of solid hands-on experience in designing & developing frontend web-based applications
- Experience with utilizing the latest JS features with TypeScript
- Experience with unit/integration testing
- Experience in working with Agile Teams
- Experience with code management systems like Git
You Perfectly Match If you have:
Your day-to-day activities:
- Work with team on new ideas, best practices, and strategies on the front-end development for given applications
- Proactively designing & implementing innovative applications using Angular
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Drive quality and deliver high-quality code with various levels of automated tests (unit, integration, performance, and security)
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprints, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
- Be integral to the design and development of software
- Focuses on improving software design, collaborating with and mentoring peers and junior team members, and effectively communicating with other representatives of the business
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.