Senior Front End Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Remote , Ukraine
• Zagreb, Croatia
What's the Project?
Our client is an innovative company that helps students apply to college. Their technology converts students’ applications into a standardized format to speed up and streamline the university application process across different colleges and universities. As a member of the Engineering team, the Front End Developer is responsible for the implementation of web and mobile user interface for our SaaS-based set of product offerings
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of front-end software development for web and/or mobile clients.
- Solid knowledge of CSS, Less.js, and HTML
- Strong Knowledge of React.js and/or Angular JS, Angular 2+ (Typescript) frameworks.
- Knowledge of Jasmine/Karma unit testing frameworks.
- Good understanding of OOP concepts.
- Understanding of RESTful services.
- Understanding of AWS cloud services.
- Familiarity with SQL and Relational DBMS (preferably MS SQL Server).
- Experience with source code control systems (Subversion, Git, etc.) and ticketing systems (JIRA, Greenhopper, etc.)
- Strong knowledge in responsive and adaptive development techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Your day-to-day activities:
- In collaboration with UX team and server-side team, create new modules and components for our products, and maintain existing ones
- Stay current with library and framework development
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies.
- Develop standardized UI modules, tools, and libraries to speed time-to-market of our applications
- Assist with web accessibility and compliance efforts across our web applications