Senior Full Stack Engineer (Angular+Django)
• San Jose, Costa Rica
• Remote, Latin America
What's the Project?
This position is for a Senior Software Engineer – Full Stack in R&D organization that will develop new software systems from early design stages through production releases, maintenance, and expansions. This position plays an active role in providing public-facing mobile application software.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- Minimum of five (5) years hands-on experience delivering consumer facing web applications.
- Minimum of three (3) years using Git.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including technical writing.
- Experience with API ( Design, development, Integration and testing (Postman, Swagger)
- Familiarity with CI/CD and best practices and tooling (Selenium, CodeBuild, GitHub Actions)
- Experience working with Dockers
Nice to have:
- Agile with Scrum
- Programming automation and configuration including Python and Python based frameworks such as Django.
- Relational database with MySQL; NoSQL / Document databases such as MongoDB or similar.
- Strong familiarity with Mobile App software development, preferably using React Native.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Build frontend web applications including design, coding, unit testing, and debugging. Build reusable code for future use and clear testable code.
- Deliver full stack solution including engineering and operations of database functions.
- Optimize web pages for speed, scalability, function on a variety of screens and devices.
- Engineer and operate full public cloud installation for the company.
- Bridge UI/UX design wireframes and backend software systems into functional code.
- Analyze requirements and UI/UX design for technical feasibility, present architectural solutions, and implement designs
- Analyze, triage and implement solutions for technical issues and defects
- Deliver design documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, and code comments
- Recommend, solicit, and provision COTS software and libraries where appropriate
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the design
- Performs other software engineering related duties as assigned and according to capability.