Senior Full-Stack Engineer (Angular+Node.js)
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Full Stack
What's the Project?
Senior Full-Stack (Node.js/Angular) Developer
Join a team that is working for one of the biggest HR platforms in the USA!
The platform is focused on the small and medium-sized enterprises and helps to manage new team members onboarding, systems accesses, vacations/sick days, salary/payroll, CRM, and serving up to 200k customers monthly.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- Experience with latest UI Development frameworks and technologies in the industry especially Angular (Version 2+, currently we use Angular 9)
- 3+ years of solid hands-on experience in Designing & Developing Front and Back End applications for web-based applications.
- Deep understanding of system design, and data structures, and have experience with relational and NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MongoDB
- Experience backend technologies NodeJS, Express (or similar, bonus points for SailsJS) API frameworks
- Experience with utilizing the latest JS features with TypeScript
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit/integration testing
- Experience with Microservice Architecture
- Familiarity with Docker under Linux or OSX
- Familiarity with Postgres
- Solid Object Oriented design and development skills
- Experience in working with Agile Teams
- Code management: GIT
Your day-to-day activities:
- Proactively designing & implementing innovative applications using Node.js & Angular
- Designing Web API using REST
- Work with team on new ideas, best practices and strategies on Front End and Back End Development for given applications
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Care about quality and delivering high-quality code, with various levels of automated tests (unit, integration, performance, and security) with tools like Mocha, Chai, etc.
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)