Senior Full-Stack (Node.js/React) Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
What's the Project?
Our client is an entrepreneurial company developing and commercializing proprietary quantitative solutions to capture, integrate, and interpret healthcare data to improve decisions and outcomes. They specialize in transforming this data into actionable information for end-users across a broad array of industries and applications. Currently, there are two products in development. One of them applies predictive analytics to CMS data allowing their provider and payor clients to real-world data modeling. Another is a consumer-facing application (mainly designed for 65+) that gives Medicare subscribers a safe, convenient place to store and view health records.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- Experience with latest UI Development frameworks and technologies in the industry, especially React
- 5+ years of solid hands-on experience in Designing & Developing Front and Back End web-based applications.
- Deep understanding of system design, and data structures, and have experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience backend technologies NodeJS, Nest.JS (or similar) API frameworks
- Experience with utilizing the latest JS features with TypeScript
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful, GraphQL APIs
- Experience with unit/integration testing
- Familiarity with Docker under Linux or OSX
- Solid Object Oriented design and development skills
- Experience in working with Agile Teams
- Code management: GIT
- Cloud providers (AWS or GCP)
- Serverless stack
Nice to have:
- Experience using Angular 2+
Your day-to-day activities:
- Proactively designing & implementing innovative applications using Node.js & React
- Work with team on new ideas, best practices and strategies on Front End and Back End Development for given applications
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Care about quality and delivering high-quality code, with various levels of automated tests (unit, integration, performance, and security) with tools like Mocha, Chai, etc.
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.