Senior Full Stack (Python/React) Software Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Zagreb, Croatia
Opportunity: Translation & Localization
What's the Project?
Opportunity to work with the latest technology building solutions to help improve AI for some of the largest companies in the world.
You have the “you build it you run it” mindset? So do we.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 7+ years of experience developing full stack web-based software using modern open source technologies
- 5+ years of development experience with Python
- 3+ years of experience developing using React
- 3+ years of experience with MongoDB
- Understand the importance of code reviews and use them in your current role.
- Experienced with and currently using Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes & Jenkins
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Expertise in problem solving and debugging complex systems
- Patient, flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Ability to work well within a team or alone
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal hands-on management
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
Your day-to-day activities:
- Taking high level business requirements and producing technical specifications, architecture designs, and ultimately code
- Development of production quality code. Understanding and implementing design patterns. Writing unit tests
- Participating in product requirement and design reviews
- Ability to work independently and with other Developers, QA Engineers and Product Managers
- Ensuring the highest level of technical quality, security, scalability, and stability in all products and teams that you are part of
- Mentoring more junior engineers through code reviews and 1-2-1 sessions
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.