Senior Full-Stack (React/Node.js) Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Remote, Ukraine
What's the Project?
SaaS project for medical equipment management. Equipment management is a critical point of medical units e.g. hospitals, small medical centers. The system automates the operation processes of the equipment`s support/repair and takes care of the equipment`s health. In the future, the project is going to have an IoT part for real-time analytic of devices, alarm triggers, data visualization, etc in real-time processing.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- Front End and Back End development(Microservices/Node.js/Integration) experience
- 5+ years of solid hands-on experience in Architecting, Designing & Developing for web-based applications.
- Knowledge working with NodeJS frameworks (Express, NestJS, Loopback, etc)
- Experience with reactive programming parading (Redux / MobX / etc)
- Hands-on experience working with SQL databases: PostgreSQL / MySQL / MS SQL / Aurora DB
- Utilizing the latest JS features with TypeScript or Babel
- Solid Object Oriented design and development skills
- Experience in working with Agile Teams
- Code management: GIT
Your day-to-day activities:
- Proactively designing & implementing innovative applications using React.js and Node.js. More priority on the backend tasks.
- Work with team on new ideas, best practices and strategies on Front End and Back End Development for given applications
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Care about quality and delivering high-quality code, with various levels of automated tests and code quality tools
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)