Senior Full-Stack(React/Node.js) Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Remote, Ukraine
• Zagreb, Croatia
• San Jose, Costa Rica
What's the Project?
This client is an innovative company that believes that when daily activities include meaningful engagement with like-minded people in a safe and secure environment, loneliness and isolation diminish, and fulfillment and happiness increase, fostering the potential for a healthier, more balanced, and enjoyable life.
The development of a social platform and an intelligent software agent will provide:
- Content – articles, videos, podcasts, news, etc
- Activities – support groups, local events, lectures, care track, etc
- Connections – make new friends, mentorship, try new hobbies, etc.
These three main objectives will allow the Senior community to help with the potential untreated mental health issues, depression, and anxiety.
We are looking for a seasoned professional with a wide range of experience willing to tackle complex technical problems and contribute with their expertise, intelligence, and inspiration to our team
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5(4) years of Back End development(Microservices/Node.js/Integration) experience;
- Substantial experience with ReactJs;
- Hands-on experience with unit/integration tests using: jest, mocha, nock, chai, sinon;
- Good knowledge of Microservices Architecture and message brokers;
- Experience with relational DBs;
- Some familiarity with the AWS ecosystem;
- Analytical thinking, ability to work in a team, attention to details;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Focus on quality and simplicity;
- Intermediate or higher level of English, good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in the healthcare domain
- Sails framework for Node.js
- Knowledge of non-relational DBs
Your day-to-day activities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable architecture and code;
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of large scale web applications and services;
- Help shape our professional culture, working methodologies, and best practices