Senior Fullstack Java/Angular Engineer
• San Jose, Costa Rica
• Remote, Latin America
What's the Project?
Our client is a diagnostics company specializing in the detection of early-stage cancers. They strive to change lives through earlier, more imaginative answers across the cancer journey. They relentlessly pursue life-changing answers to cancer that give people the clarity they need to take action, earlier.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of experience with Java, Spring, Spring Boot, and Spring MVC frameworks
- Experience with MongoDB and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Microservices and event-based architectures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Knowledge of Angular
- Proactive attitude towards finding and driving problems to closure
- English-Upper Intermediate +
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with AWS
- Proficient with versioning tools and workflows such as Git/GitHub
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools and techniques
- Healthcare domain knowledge
Your day-to-day activities:
- Provide technical support to internal customers to address critical software issues
- Collaborate with Engineers in troubleshooting, failure analysis, and system performance
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot problems pertaining to the design across assigned product lines.
- Take the lead on the projects to develop code and fix technical issues in the software with minimal guidance
- Provide feedback to the engineering design team to improve the next-generation design
- Recommends and implements process modifications to improve production efficiencies for existing products
- Able to prepare clear and concise documentation for new procedures