Senior Fullstack (Java+React)
Location: Malaysia, Remote
What's the Project?
The project is the place where healthcare finds the answers needed to shift focus back to patient care. We work to solve communication challenges in healthcare by creating a richer, more transparent exchange of information among health plans, providers, and technology partners. As the nation’s largest health information network, Availity facilitates billions of clinical, administrative, and financial transactions annually. Our suite of dynamic products, built on a powerful, intelligent platform, enables real-time collaboration for success in a competitive, value-based care environment.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 4+ years of progressive work experience designing business processes, process mapping, working on process improvement initiatives, and business applications system design.
- Experience must include extensive experience testing and debugging business application systems and processes.
- Extensive experience developing software products for clinical environments and medical labs (Preferred)
- Extensive experience integrating both in-house developed software and externally purchased software for large applications (Preferred)
- Experience Building Microservices Architecture.
- Ability and experience to facilitate JAD sessions or other requirements-gathering processes.
- Experience on AWS (Preferred)
- Experience building alpha and Beta Products on the cloud (Preferred)
Your day-to-day activities:
- Develop Software
Maintain and write code for complex systems that address project specifications and guidelines.
Write programs that span multiple platforms.
Offers occasional innovative ideas and products to the organization.
Provide input and drive adherence to programming or development standards.
Consult on environment set-up and lead project-level design including data storage, middle tier, and frontend.
Coordinate with others on architectural standards.
Consult on integration issues and determine the best integration approach.
Accountable for architectural integrity and technical debt.
- Maintain Software
Review the code of other Software Engineers and identify alternative development approaches for the team.
Analyse existing programs and modify the application code to create enhancements or develop new programs.
Identify system requirements and recommend issues and alternatives for change. Able to report missing elements and explain the impacts on subsystems. Offers recommendations for correction.
Leads and makes changes in development maintenance and system standards.
- Build Technical Documentation
Write and maintain detailed technical documentation for entire systems (made up of several subsystems) and identify integration points.
Review technical specifications created by less experienced Software Engineers.
- Test Code
Perform automated unit testing and complex debugging.
Work with other team members to resolve problems or issues.
Ensure appropriate testing is being completed by the team.
Define and report quality and quantity metrics on the performance of the team.
- Manage Projects
Serve as a Technical Lead for large, complex projects that require skill and experience in multiple technical environments and process knowledge of a specific business area.
Estimate work efforts for the product backlog.
Drive analysis of technical feasibility and feedback on new product objectives.
Partner with all stakeholders to identify potential slippage or inter-team dependencies.
Scope project time and resource requirements incorporated into a singular scope document for integration points.
Recommend resource allocations and task assignments for backlog and chartering.
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.