Senior Golang Engineer
//= get_field('back_button', 'options') ?>
Location: Remote, Kuala Lumpur
What's the Project?
This client is one of the largest and most innovative healthcare organizations in the United States. They believe that technology can improve patients’ quality of life, and they partnered with Newfire Global Partners to help bring “innovation at scale” to their organization. We are immensely proud and excited about this relationship!
This project covers the entire cycle of healthcare. We will work on the features related to the assessments (i.e., understanding the patient’s current health status), authorizations (i.e., the services that should be provided to ensure good care), and support many other parts of the process.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of experience working as a software developer in total.
- 3+ years of experience working with Golang.
- Knowledge Go routers libraries such as Gorilla Mux, Chi, or similar
- Good understanding of concurrency principles, go-routines
- Understand and experience working with microservices architecture.
- Experience with creating and consuming APIs
- Deep understanding of system design and data structures, and have experience with relational and non-relational databases (especially Postgre SQL and Mongo)
- Experience with K8s
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience working in Agile Teams
- Experience with Git
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience working with AWS
Your day-to-day activities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable GoLang code
- Proactively designing & implementing innovative applications using GoLang
- Work with the team on new ideas, best practices, and strategies for the development of given applications
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Care about quality and delivering high-quality code, with various levels of automated tests (unit, integration, performance, and security)
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.