Senior Java AQA Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Zagreb, Croatia
• San Jose, Costa Rica
• Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What's the Project?
This client has a portfolio of devices, information management, and consulting services that offer blood management solutions for each facet of the blood supply chain — from plasma and blood collectors to hospitals.
The team develops innovative medical technology products and services that improve care quality, effectiveness, and efficiency.
The main objective of the project is blood/plasma. The web project revolves around taking plasma. Web application manages the whole process, donor interviews, collection, payment, processing and delivery of plasma.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Microservices and supportive frameworks
- Desire to learn new technology and become a full-stack software developer
- Strong experience in the creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- A generalist who can effectively collaborate with partners from across the company, from engineering to data analytics to product;
- Client engagement experience
- Must be willing to perform software testing to cover the complete software development life cycle
- Quick learner with the ability to pick up the health care domain due to its regulated nature
- Independent problem solver and ability to troubleshoot software issues
- English-Upper Intermediate +
Nice to have:
- Healthcare domain knowledge
- Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon AWS, Jenkins
- Background and education in software development
Your day-to-day activities:
- Setting up processes and practices fitting the team and customer needs
- Reporting project and quality progress, metrics
- Make sure quality standards and work procedures are kept